- Representative who wants to submit abstract should create an ID before submission.
- Abstracts should be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the online system only.
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears at the first time
- Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
- The preference for oral or poster presentation should be indicated by the applicant during the submission process, however the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Scientific and Organizing Committees.
- Successful abstract submissions will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt.
- Selected abstract will be published as a full paper in the Journal of Korean Wood Science and Technology (JKWST)
- Adhesives and adhesion
- Bio-based raw materials
- Bio-based resins
- Bio-based fiber modification
- Wood-based composites
- Nanocellulose-based biocomposites
- Wood Plastic Composites
- Manufacturing technologies
- Standards development
- Sustainable Biocomposites
- New product developments
Abstract Acceptance Notification
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and selection will be noticed on May 10, 2020. You will receive an email to confirm that your abstract has been accepted and whether it will be an Oral or Poster presentation. You will be provided an abstract reference number which should be quoted in all correspondence. Once the abstract is accepted, it is highly recommended that the presenting author register for the conference and present the work at the conference. If the first author cannot register for the conference, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and the author details should be notified to the secretariat at email@example.com.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission right after the online submission. If you do not receive anything, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have received your abstract.